We will produce a detailed report listing the contents and condition of your property with a separate schedule of condition and cleaning. Our inventories include high quality date stamped photographs, meter readings and health & safety section listing smoke, fire & CO2 alarms and whether they are working.
Inventory reports start from £80
At the commencement of the tenancy we will meet the tenant and agree the content of the inventory. Meter readings will be checked and agreed, alarms and detectors will be tested and all keys handed over will be recorded and signed for.
Check-in reports start from £55
At regular intervals during the term of the tenancy, we will visit the property and produce a detailed report outlining how the property is being looked after and highlighting any maintenance issues. Some of the areas observed will include; over occupation, evidence of smoking or unauthorised pets and any ventilation/condensation issues.
Interim reports start from £35
Once the tenant has vacated we will meet with them at the property (or carry out in their absence) and compare the condition and cleanliness of the property against the original inventory. Any differences from the inventory including cleaning will be recorded and photographed. Meter readings and keys handed back by the out going tenenat will be checked, photographed and recorded.
Check-out reports start from £65
UPDATE INVENTORY REPORTS
If we produced the original inventory we will update the document in preparation for a new tenancy.
Updated reports start at £65
AS STANDARD OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- High quality date and time stamped photographs embedded into the report
- Detailed reports with clear descriptions and referencing-we don’t use abbreviations
- Ability to ‘invite’ your tenants into the online report to sign the inventory and add comments if necessary, reducing the need to print and streamlining communications between parties
- Access to view and manage all your reports through your own online account
- Online booking system
- Automatic emails to your account notifying you of when your report is ready to view